Need to tidy up your paintwork?
If you have a scratch on your Bongo then touch-up paint is available to remedy it. Usually available in bottles with a brush.
Bongo Paint Touch-up Kits consist of two aerosol cans bottom and topcoat lacquer, rubbing compound, wet & dry paper, and touch-up brush with instructions.
Finding your paint code
Your paint code is located on a plate on the inside the passenger door of your Bongo.
Two-tone Mazda Bongo Colours
When the paint code is ‘two-tone’, for example when you Bongo is Green above and silver below, the code will be shown as 14E and you will need to purchase Neat Green 5S and/or Silent Silver 4Z.
Here are the two-tone paint codes:
- 14E = Neat Green 5S / Silent Silver 4Z
- 14F = Silver Stone 11B / Silent Silver 4Z
- 14N = Bordeaux Red 6R / Silent Silver 4Z
- 15J = Blue Violet Mica 11P / Silent Silver 4Z
- 17R = Indigo Blue 12N / Silent Silver 4Z
- 19N = Highlight Silver 18G / Silent Silver 4Z
- A1H = Brilliant Black A2Y / Silent Silver 4Z
- A2B = Brilliant Black A2Y / Silent Silver 4Z
- A2G = Chaste White PT / Silent Silver 4Z
- A2T = Chaste White PT / Highlight Silver 18G
Individual Colour Mazda Bongo Colours
- Neat Green 5S
- Chaste White PT
- Silver Stone 11B
- Silent Silver 4Z
- Highlight Silver 18G
- Brilliant Black A2Y
- Indigo Blue 12N
- Solomon Blue 11S
- Whisper Green 11W
- Bordeaux Red 6R
- Blue Violet Mica 11P