Protecting your Bongo from rust
Any Bongo being used in a country with a damp climate and the practice of using salt on the roads during the winter combined with pollution in the air should protect their vehicle from rust.
Ask if your Bongo has been "WAXOYLed" before you buy it. If it has pay close inspection to the underside of the vehicle as it should be pristine.
Waxoyl is a specialist rustproofing product used by professionals. These industrial standard products are designed for trade application only and are proven the world over from oil rigs to armed forces.
Uniquely WAXOYL Professional 120-4 Cavity Protection has UV impregnatation which allows us to check coverage in tricky areas using UV lighting.
|Ebay has returned a malformed xml response. This could be due to testing or a bug in the RSS2 Generator. Please check the support forums to see if there are any posts regarding recent RSS2 Generator bugs.
No items matching the keyword phrase "waxoyl" were found. This could be due to the keyword phrase used, or could mean your server is unable to communicate with Ebays RSS2 Server.
CURL error code = 6. (Could not resolve host: rest.ebay.com; Name or service not known)
More about WAXOYL for Bongos
Waxoyl Professional 120-4 Cavity Protection
Protects the Bongos cavities against corrosion from the inside out, guaranteeing the inner values your Bongo for life.
- Waxoyl's water-repelant additives and high performance inhibitors offer long-term protection for your Bongo against corrosion.
- Atomised as a fine mist through existing openings in the Bongo body.
- Reaches the smallest crevices, corners and cavities in the Bongo.
- The wax based product offers long-lasting adherence and forms a clear, water-resistant, highly flexible protective film.
- Will not restrict or plug water drain holes.
- Environmentally friendly, does not drip, does not impair any other materials on the Bongo.
- Easy to apply.
- Prolongs Bongo bodywork life, increasing the re-sale value.
- The ideal product for all climate zones.
- Authorised by various OEMs and importers.
- Used around the world for over 30 years.